Monday 28 April 2014

Beat The Bog spring 2014, Preston Court nr Canterbury

After the February event had to be cancelled owing to severe flooding following the ceaseless rain of winter, the bog once again paid host to a motley crew of muddy obstacle fans.  As before, I was unable to get round many of the obstacles, largely due to the layout of course - you just can't cut across from one side to the other because of dykes and waterways.

But still enjoyed what I did see nonetheless, especially the zap trap (it probably has an official name - that bit where people are electrocuted hahahahaha).  Got a bit too close to the action and when one poor sod got zapped, down he went and splattered mud all over me, much to the amusement of the nearby spectators ;)

The light was much better this time, after the abysmal virtual darkness of the previous BTB in November - but I still didn't manage anywhere near the kind of standard I hope for from my snaps.  Maybe it'll be third time lucky.  Meanwhile, here are some mainly mediocre pics.

Beat The Bog spring 2014 (507 pics)

No comments:

Post a Comment